Monday, March 19, 2007

What is the place I would like to visit?

Divisions apart, cyber space is always here to put people together, and we are no exception!
Unit 2 now, last class we talked about places you would like to visit, and I too have a place I would love to visit if money were no restriction. Here are some pictures of this place and I want to see your guesses. What place do you think it is? Write your comments and next week I'll reveal it by putting some pics of more well-known places from this country.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it New Zeland?
It looks not to have a household name. Am I right?

Anonymous said...

I bit it is Australia, because of "The twelve Apostles", Great Ocean Road, in Victoria!! We can see that it is an island, a very modern country, with beautiful beaches and nature, but I was, in fact, in doubt about New Zealand because of the nature.
I have never been in Australia, but I suppose it is a wonderful country to visit with so many diversities!! Congratulations for your choice!
Raquel Fagundes.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Ronaldo, I made a mistake in the text above: "I bet it is..." The other mistakes I don't know. ;-)
Raquel

Ronaldo Lima Jr. said...

Yes Raquel, you were right! And Iran was close... that's Australia! I have never been there, and if I could choose any place to visit now, Australia would definitely be my choice.
Thanks for participating!

Learning with the Italian guy, learning with radio announcers... pronunciation is a MUST!!!

This is the video of the Italian guy I told you about. Have fun and watch out you pronunciation!!!